ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Late afternoon checking in. LVT - wanna hear more about your farm! Love to hear all about the veg you are growing (soemthing I am not doing so well this year!) We don't grow any crops for feed or anything but lots of farms round here doing barley, wheat and pototoes - lots of potatoes. Thank god we don't have snakes - well not rattlers anyway!

Glad you're back on track Uni!!

MM - maybe you should train as a plumber - you could make a fortune if your plumbers charge anything like they do round here!!! :H

Had another pretty mental day. Similar tomorrow. Off to shower now and head for my monthly shiatsu massage. Oh boy - do I feel the need for that. I'll come home like a zombie and straight to bed.......

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Madmummy--what I want to know is did you kick your hubby in the ARSE!!!:H

Wow!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy Tuesday ODATers,

Whatever happened to the lazy, hazy days of summer? There's more feeding, growing, raising, tending and whatever on this thread. Um, today was my day off, and I, um, cleaned house and did laundry. OK, I don't grow anything other than geraniums in pots and I put up with one cat (isn't that an AA thing, where you admit your shortcomings, or apologize or something like that? ) It's a darn good thing we're linked by our quest for sobriety. . . anyway, the diet tonic with lime tastes mighty good and I truly love reading about your lives. We are not defined by our addiction!

V.

Comment

Working...
        X