Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb Question?

Hi All,
    This came up in chat this morning. . . what is a Darren, and how do you embrace your inner Darren? None of us knew... is it a private joke or something silly we are missing? Let us in on the fun! :nutso:
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Dumb Question?

All I know is that Dareen was married to Samantha on Bewitched!!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Dumb Question?

the darren's is a small group of people with the same commom goals and wants to that just share their expirence and just wants to have fun flinging things and try to make being af or mods as much fun as possible and to get your mine off of al and there you can say what you want. post some funny thing .. come up with a good story line and everyone can follow along .. so what do you think. you want to be a darren too..embrace your inner darren
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Dumb Question?

Ahhhhhhh..... that makes sense!!

Well alot more sense than LVT's answer...LOL!! Thanks for clearing up the confusion Tlrgs, I wanna embrace my inner darren.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Dumb Question?

Oh, thanks for the insight! Okay ~ here's a "story line", idea, whatever...
          How about "Guilty Pleasures"?
          I LOVE listening to Barry Manilow. There. I have no more secrets. LOL!!!
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Dumb Question?

glad i could clear that up for you.. come join in and have some fun ..
            good story line "guilty pleasures"
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
            X