Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Pleasures AF

River
    Very funny. I read one of your other posts and it seems you and I may have alot in common on the home front. Maybe we can chat or PM each other some time.

Comment

Guilty Pleasures AF

Dolphin's crushing on Mr. Edwards....:alf: Who happens to look a bit like the dude to the left - haha!

Time2, I'd love to chat, anytime! I'm going to be in live chat also this evening, since needing a little extra support today. My hubby did make me happy though, when he walked through the door 20 mins. ago with a king sized Baby Ruth. It helped sooth that nerve that is feeling so deprived!
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Guilty Pleasures AF

OMG...

Comment

Guilty Pleasures AF

Oh no she didn't! LOL!

Okay, I was going to let this die, but gosh darn it if Charles doesn't always f**k it up...
          This morning Caroline's mother died en route to visit. She's in a coffin the the back of the wagon and do you think Charles or her pa stop her from running to the back of the wagon?

NOT!

That was just plain ole mean, totally uncalled for...

How about a little warning, "Caroline, honey, you might want to sit down..."
          For crying out loud, Charlie, have a heart!:upset:
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Guilty Pleasures AF

This is not a prairie post

Buttered popcorn!

Comment

Working...
            X