Well, Im here. I made it. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Im here. I made it. :)

I found this forum while searching for some support in the endeavor to save my life and my marriage. I read quite a bit before I decided to post, and what I read made me feel hopeful and energized and motivated to DO THIS! I am now on day three..that never sounded like much before, but today I take pride in it. Today I feel that I am not just accepting my life, but I am working to change and improve it. I am worth it. My husband deserves it. We all do. So, thank you for being here. I will warn you ahead of time, I tend to babble, I have a rather twisted sense of humor and Im kind of mouthy. That being said....hello!
    Do my issues make my butt look big?

Well, Im here. I made it.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:This is a wonderful place with so many people with the same goal...KICK AL OUT OF OUR LIVES...Post often and good job on 3 days...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Readyornot, Your twisted sense of humor is very welcome here. Congrats on 3 days, thats a fabulous start.

Comment

Yay - let's hear it for twisted humor and sarcasm! Welcome adn congratulations on 3 days. I am one day behind you. This place is amazing.
        "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Hi Readyornot.
          Three days is great.
          Well done and thanks for coming.

Comment

Welcome

Congrats on Day 3. For a long time I never thought I could get that far, but am now on Day 11. I look forward to reading your posts. I also am a bit on the sarcastic side. Humor is always welcome.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hi ready welcom,never mind doin for any 1 but you, YOU deserve it,gtco

Comment

You'll fit right in, Ready.......sometimes the inmates run the asylum around here....

Welcome and congrats on day 3!

Keep reading and posting....there are alot of great people here who can help you.....

Don

Comment

Readyornot;364097 wrote: I found this forum while searching for some support in the endeavor to save my life and my marriage. I read quite a bit before I decided to post, and what I read made me feel hopeful and energized and motivated to DO THIS! I am now on day three..that never sounded like much before, but today I take pride in it. Today I feel that I am not just accepting my life, but I am working to change and improve it. I am worth it. My husband deserves it. We all do. So, thank you for being here. I will warn you ahead of time, I tend to babble, I have a rather twisted sense of humor and Im kind of mouthy. That being said....hello!
                  I like you already! Welcome to the site; and you are worth it. We've got to be happy with ourselves before we can be truly happy with anyone or anything else...

Comment

Hi!!!!

Glad you're here! I'm on day 5, and feeling good.

I too lurked for a day before actually posting. Everyone is so helpful and nice. I'm so glad I made the step. You will be too.

I too have a twisted sense of humor, but haven't really let it out yet.....so babble on!
                    "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Comment

Chief took the words right out of my mouth!! As soon as I read your post I thought--Yep, you'll fit in quite well around here!!:welcome:
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Welcome ready!

From your post and the responses, sounds like we all need some humor - bring it on! A common feeling is one of being tired - tired of the struggle, tired of the consequences, tired of fighting with ourselves over what we think we want to do and what we need to do. In all of that struggle, we can get so down. WE NEED MORE LAUGHS! In this part of the country, we'd say bring on something wicked funny!

V.

Comment

Congrats to you and One for 3 days of AF!!

I love days full of fun and humour!!
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                          X