Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi ODAT

Sorry that I have not been posting for a few weeks but happy to let you know that I am still sober after 65 days or so. I am taking antabuse and i am certain that without it I would have drank on more than a few occasions. But for me, one drink is simply the path to being a chronic drunk. So I will stay with antabuse for a long time. Till I never get the urge to drink, which still comes on pretty strong some times.

I hope that the rest of you are achieving your goals whether it be total or mod. If it were not for MWO, ODAT and your support, I would probably be drunk right now. Thanks a million times a million,

warm regards,
    Matt

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Way to go Matt!! I am a newbie-12 days AF-Just thought I would introduce myself and congratulate u.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hello ODATers,

Wednesday, indeed. Bessie - question re: the goals on the bottom of your post. You show the alcohol free days (af), the moderate days (mod) and something called dd. Hope that doesn't mean dead drunk. Could it possibly be dunno, duh?
        And echo to Cindi - everything ok?
        Sea - you're doing so well! When I first started reading your posts, it sounded so scary and desperate. Now, you're making plans, working (great!!) and rebuilding your life. You go, girl.
        Enjoy your hump day - life just keeps getting better.

V.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Does anyone know if Cindi is ok? I hope so.
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

So Wednesday Odaters are also members of the Humpers Club?? Sad that my DH and a couple of other HDs mentioned are so out of the loop! I'm on my second 12 hour workday, and reading here instead of sipping a cool white wine. You all make me laugh and cry and feel so grateful that I don't even have a craven winey twinge to deal with. I love you all and think you are the greatest bunch of wonderful people! I'll be checking in now and then.. but it's mostly sleep, shower and go to work thru mid August! xxxxxxxxxxx g

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Gelgit!
              How's that cherry stem?

-Sheep

Comment

Working...
              X