Hi, I'm new here and I need help and friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I want to quit drinking. Coz it made me alot of trouble. I need frienfs to talk to, please help me...:upset:

Hi, just logged on at work and saw your post - sorry you're feeling so down, you'll certainly find friends here - everyone is great and very supportive! Glad you found us.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Suez, I'm new here too. How much u drinking and have u tried to stop before? It's hard but u can do it with help.

Comment

hi just to wish you luck,, you have come to the right place,,, am on 130 something days af,, and l would not of done it with the help on here,,, so all the best and keep comming back
        jackie
        there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Hi there and welcome... you'll get loads of support here, everyone's great!

minty

Comment

Thank you for your warm welcome

Comment

My story

I'd like to tell you one of my latest story. I'm a single mom, I'm working in a place, out of my country. On one Sunday night we were having a party. On that night I was drunk and I had an one night stand with one of my colleague. But unfortunately he is a jerk, he told what happened that night to everybody in our company, it ruin my reputation immediately, and coz my sister also working here she heard the story and mad at me. Now I am really alone. I'm so regret about that, what should I do? Please help me:upset:

Comment

Since he blabbed, start off my telling everyone he was a lousy f**k. :H

Welcome Sue! I've been on here three weeks now and can't begin to tell you what a wonderful place it is! It's so comforting to be able to tell your story and be yourself. The support here is amazing - in good times and bad. Feel the love! :h:welcome:
                You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hi Sue and Welcome
                  There is really not much you can do about the JERK. That really ticks me off!!! What an A__hole. What u can do is make sure it does not happen again. If you want to stop drinking, you have come to the right place. You may want to download and read the book. Come here when you can and read the posts, and let us know how u are doing. There is no judgement here, just love and support. You can also talk to people in Live Chat. I look forward to getting to know you. This will pass. Look forward to your journey. It is one that is well worth it. Sending you a Hug
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Ha ha ha River, good one. Wish I thought of it.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome

Hi Suez and welcome.
                        I have been here on and off since March. Hasn't all been plain sailing but I have had a lot more AF days than I would without it. Keep reading and posting. I have read the MWO book but I am not taking any supplements or anything at the minute to help me. I think I need to though - I plan to go AF as much as I can over the next 6 weeks and then really get stuck into the MWO programme and supplements in September when I get back to normal routine with kids being at school and all.
                        Can so relate to the work thing - I got drunk loads of times at work dos and did some pretty crazy things and it has plagued me since. Nothing you can do about the asshole but just try not to do it again, just keep doing as good a job as you can and they'll soon be talking about something else. I am not a single parent (but feel like it a lot of the time) but I do know how hard it is to mind kids, work, pay the bills, look after the house etc. etc. so give yourself a break and now is the time to put yourself first by doing this. The fact that you posted here is a great first step, you know you need to do something about it.
                        :h
                        Bandit
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Ha ha River; I would be really tempted to say something similar, but probably not so nice.
                          But really, just ignore these losers. Walk in with your head held high. This guy is probably talking it up because he never gets laid. He probably really does like you and doesn't know how he's supposed to treat a woman.
                          As far as your sister, you're a grown woman, you can have sex with whomever you want. Is it her vagina? I don't think so. And afterwards if you feel it was a horrible mistake, she should hold your hand and tell you it is ok, not shun you.
                          Oh, and welcome!!!!
                          Goal 1: Today
                          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

This is the place for support, encouragement and caring! I take the supps/do the cds/ read and post..day 19 for me!
                            workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Hi SueZ,
                              I am a single mom too, and there's a bunch more of us here! I have found this site to be a great place of strenght and friendship. Have to run but I wanted to say welcome!!!
                              Lila

Comment

Working...
                              X