Hi, I'm new here and I need help and friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

river0123;365186 wrote: Since he blabbed, start off my telling everyone he was a lousy f**k. :H

Welcome Sue! I've been on here three weeks now and can't begin to tell you what a wonderful place it is! It's so comforting to be able to tell your story and be yourself. The support here is amazing - in good times and bad. Feel the love! :h:welcome:
    Perfect!

Comment

Hi suez, we have all done things that we are ashamed of while under the influence. That is why we are here - to hopefully gain control over something that has had control over us. Please forgive yourself (although I do like rivers advice). Talk to sis, she is probably more forgiving than you give her credit for. Keep coming back. These boards are much more friendlier than the bottle. p.s. Sex is much better sober!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Suez,

Ditto to all the good, caring advice posted. We can't undo the past - I think you probably know that. But we can fix our TODAY, and for most of us that means seeing clearly through sober eyes. We'll all support you - we need it as much as you.

V.

Comment

:thanks: Dear All,

Thank you for all your love, support and understanding. Thank God I found this place, Thank God I met all of you here. I'm starting my AF since my first post here, I want to be 100% AF, I know I can do it with all of your support....Thank you.:h

Comment

Welcome you have a found a great place. Lots of support and help. Unfortunately we sometime make mistakes when we drink. Thats why we are here.
            Some people are so easy to judge. Hold your head up high and look them straight in the eye. At the end of the day its no bodies business who you sleep with.
            I wish you luck :welcome:

Comment

Working...
            X