ODAT - Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Good morning ODATer's --- I didn't post yesterday, because I was disappointed in myself for giving into wine's calling the night before. However, last night I remained AF..... and going for another one today. When I don't drink, I find it difficult to get to sleep --- my legs get jumpy and restless.... and I have to take a sleep aid (over the counter, not prescript) which after awhile settles me down. I suppose this is a normal reaction to AF days.
    Bessie --- with those piggies constantly escaping, I would have given into the wine too ---- even moderate drinkers would have had a couple of drinks after a day like that! Hope those piggies stay put for you.

Will check in later to try and stay AF with the support from this board .... glad I found you all.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

New Day .... its okay. we learn how alcohol manipulates the body and mind. sleep probs...are a common factor. thats why the longer I stay away from wine, the better everything in life feels. I am sister Ripples today. offering advice as needed. you will feel as you go, the longer off the wine, the better things get.

Love Ripple. :heart:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Thanks for the encouragement Ripples...... each day I feel stronger about wanting more AF days. My goal is Moderation, but for now I know I need to get as many AF days in as I can.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey Bets, I've had pigs in the past (and not just some of the men in my life) and when they would get out uugghh!! What a hassle.
          Did get to the point where the mama would follow me back when I banged her slop bucket, if she was in the mood! Finally put up electric barbwire which was strong enough to not break on the initial push past the electric zap. Anyway I feel for you, get that hubby to string that fence.

Big shout out to the rest of you all,

I gotta jump ! (in the shower)

Day 19 for me !
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey guys,

I had 2 and a half beers last night - then switched to tea but I wish I hadn't had the beers - just can't seem to get out of the daily moderating this month............at least I'm mod and not dog days but jeez.......only 1 AF day all month so far - tonight will be #2. I pick my daughter up from her daddy's today and can't wait to see her. May go to the library or something. Who knows, all I know is I won't be drinking!

Love you guys,
            Uni
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Sure u can handle my coffee Rip? I make it very strong, love expresso. Not many can handle it. By the looks of your pic, you prob could use it though.lol
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

aw...Sea, i make rugged coffee because i don't measure ..... never measured anything!!! but really that pic looks like me some of the time. lets just hope whoever it is they don't find themselves here? the woman looks like she could use a drink, poor thing looks as though she has been running a long distance without footwear, and doesn't believe she is there yet? seems bloody wiped the hell out, thats all i know. expressoooooooooo.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

re-doo

aw...Sea, i make rugged coffee because i don't measure ..... never measured anything!!! but really that pic looks like me some of the time. lets just hope whoever it is they don't find themselves here? the woman looks like she could use a drink, poor thing looks as though she has been running a long distance without footwear, and doesn't believe she is there yet? seems bloody wiped the hell out. Could be an alcohol problem? Let see if she joins? Would that be funny or wot? :H

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Looks like me some of the time too.lol. Looks like she already had enough to drink.lol. yeah, I hope she doesn't find out we are talking about her.lol
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hello Thursday ODATers,

Ripple - you have a way with words. That picture must be somebody's "before" shot. I'm thinking Extreme Makeover . . .
                      Bessie, just having the responsibility to care for pigs would probably send me over some edge (since I wouldn't be doing much drinking, would probably develop some "syndrome"). I suppose they wouldn't take kindly to being on a leash, tied to some pole or something. On my morning walk, there's a hyper dog whose leash is tied to a pole. He goes absolutely nuts when anyone (like me) goes past. One of these days he's going to break his little neck from barking, yelping and flying into the air in a fit. Don't want that for your piggies, but having to chase them down is crazy.
                      And to everyone else, enjoy the day. So much better without the booze cloud threatening to rain on the parade. Now if I can just keep it at bay . . .

V.

Comment

Working...
                      X