scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared

just found mwo program last week, very excited about the resources and support but am scared to death. not sure where to begin. i did out myself to my sis and got started on some amino acids so it's a step forward.

scared

Admiting you have a problem is the best thing for your own sanity; after that you can begin to work on the road to healing yourself.

You have found a great place to begin your journey; and there are so many people here with out stretched hands to help you. Never be afraid to ask for help here; someone is always about. My best wishes to you.

Comment

scared

well put folks ,we have all kinds here,but were all good people , but many different ideas gyco

Comment

scared

heollo and welcome well thats a great start ..stay strong and keep moving forward read and keep posting so that you will find what work for you .. remember only you can make the change .so look deep within yourself and you will find a way to do what ever you want. to get better and stronger
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

scared

Welcome to you~
          Prepared for the "doses" of Love , compassion, kindness from generous people?
          I grieve at times for those that don't know this wonderful place is here.
          It is magical, healing medicine on all levels where you are you, just as you are, in your own place of your lifes unfolding.

I wish you wellness and peace.
          Inspiration awaits as you turn the page.
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
          X