Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi

One 2 Many - the book is great i think - will let you know how it goes. I wonder if we are nearly all Irish here. Knowing our luck we probably are!!

Will try to keep life simple. I think last week I may have been a little bit arrogant about this but got my butt kicked at the weekend. ODAT and try to keep it going.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning all ---- little later starting this morning ... bad night sleeping. I am pleased that I remained AF for my 2nd day in a row, after a mod day before that. I'm thinking of starting a new way of counting for myself ie. I've had 6AFdays + 1 Mod day out of the last 13 days since I found this site and started... so that would be 6AF+1Mod/13days. More encouraging than starting over every time at day 1! That's more AF days than I've had in ages, so I'm happy with that and will try and string more and more of them together!

Greenie --- so sorry for what you're going through. Stay strong. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Day 2...feeling very emotionally fragile right now.

Like it could all fall apart at any time...I HATE HATE HATE feeling like this.
        Today I WILL NOT DRINK.
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Keeta --- that's exactly how I felt on day 2 ---- keep yourself busy ... and take it 1/2 hour at a time. Get through today and by tomorrow you'll feel much better..... and you'll be proud of yourself for staying strong. Just keep checking in here for inspiration... that's what I did. Now find myself spending too much time at the computer ... have to get on with my day. I'll check in later... we all need this support!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

I'm on day 2 as well. We can do this. Got to think positive and imagine yourself AF. This CAN Happen!
            "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

sick and tired

I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! I read the allan Carr book, it was good, but you need to keep reading it, cuz the feeling of being "cured" dissipate pretty quickly, I have already screwed up, but looking forward to going to Lenair to get rid of this for once and for ever!!!! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and drop my 2cents in..........................

love you guys!!!:l:h:l:h

MA

XOXOX
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

cured, read on and on...

cowie where have you been? RIPPSY has been wondering about you...really!!! :l

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello Tuesday ODATs,

Greenie, sending big, positive vibes you way. Sounds like you not only need them but deserve them big time. Don't they call that combat pay or something? And Sea, that's wonderful that you've got so many working evenings. Has to help the pocket book. Do they give you extra pay now that gas is over $4 a gallon? Congrats on two and a half weeks. I'm ok today - just a regular Tuesday which is my day off and the day I set aside to clean house. The best part, though, is that the girls are downstairs with my husband watching a movie and I get to spend some QUALITY time with ya'll.

I have two questions - which I've tried to find on older threads, but I haven't gotten the hang of how to search them other than one at a time. So I'll risk repeating things already spelled out for others. The first is the book Maggymay is reading - the "Alan Carr" book. What's the title, and why is this a good read for the likes of we, ahem, non/moderate drinkers?

The second is Lenair. I saw that Cindi is going first of August and now Cowgal is planning to go - to get rid of "this" forever. What is Lenair? Are they magicians?

Thanks all - will browse through the other threads in my lovely alone time this evening. Bessie, you must throw the best parties, because you sure know how to get a thread started.

V.

Comment

Working...
                  X