Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the book My Way Out!!

printing it now

so I'll read the book before I decide what to do .... but some support would be good, it's hard to make a big change on your own even though you really want to....I hope I can use the program without the prescription meds though....anyway - this is my first post, so hi everyone!

Comment

Hi, Iris, it's great that you are here, and already reading the book! Welcome! I'd suggest you start a new thread in the "just starting out" section so that folks know you are here... your post won't get much attention here in this thread about the book... Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself, in a new thread? I know that you will find a lot of help and support here!

wip

Comment

Gyco, if you PM me your e-mail address I have a spare copy of the book which I got when I registered as a Sub and RJ has given me permission to give it away.

Iris, good idea! Read the book first - from cover to cover and then when you are ready, jump in and make the change! I have found great support on the daily threads.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Iris, glad you're here! Welcome. Do read the book. Post a new thread so other's can get to know you.
          periwinkle
          Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X