ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

I may need some help tonight guys. I can't seem to get a hold on AF days. So far so good today and it is almost 4:00 PM, but it's another home alone night. The depression is really getting to me and I know the wine is making it worse. Terrified to do any meds, but have been taking the supps.

So anyone is around tonight for chat .. let me know!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

greenie

I pm'd greeneyes, no reply, men...........................in my book they suck big time!!! I hope she is alright and I hope I can get out of this situation once I am strong and AF for a long period of time, not right now though, not strong enough....................being held hostage to keep my horses, but may have to give them up eventually .......................:upset::upset:

take care everyone! not doing well in the AF dept either, but hanging in there!

love you!!:l:h

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Forgive me, I am a new person, stumbling around on these threads, just wondering what is ODAT?

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Jez, ODAT is "one day at a time." It's a phrase associated with AA, but many feel that it has its place here as well -- I agree, esp. today.

Never a prob in asking questions. We've all been there! I've been responding to your posts on other thread; hope you have caught them

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi all, I'm here. I just had a busy day. Situation w/ hubby is awful.I realized I am very depressed and anxious about it. I don't understand why he is treating me this way. Rhonda said "your husband wants to punish you".... But for what? He never came home again last night. Called at 8 AM. I had no car to get to work, but my friend took me to pick it up as it was finally ready. When I got home late afternoon, no note, no phone message, nothing. He did a no show for a massage appointment. It feels like he's pushing me to a divorce attorney all the while saying he loves me. He's got a funny way of showing it. I'm so upset by all this that I feel like I have nothing positive to contribute to the boards (except I'm not drinking) so I'm sort of quiet. Somehow I've got to make some good out of this.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Green
              Glad to see that u are ok. I am so sorry for all u are going through. You are not drinking though. I truly admire you for that. I can't give any advice on relationships as I totally suck at them. Not that u asked for any. I'm just glad you are ok. Please continue to post and let us know how u r.:l
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Greeneyes, I am sooo sorry for what you are going thru. ( I know how you feel, got done to me like that. ) Your not drinking is the best thing you can do for yourself, what strength ! Hope your night goes well. Being quiet can be a good thing.
                workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Bessie, I don't post often, but I too read everyday. Your thread is a great contribution to all newbies and much appreciated. I like the mix of older and newer.
                  workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Bessie, ditto what MWO2 just said. I also live in the most western time zone of the US - you are already well into your day when I start my day with coffee and checking into your thread. I'm keeping my own tally of days, modeled after yours, except mine includes double dog days - you can probably imagine what those are..... I'm not ready to come public with my tally because it ain't that respectable yet.

ANyway - I'm joining in with a thanks for your thread. Good Thursday morning to you!
                    Drinking has been my hobby for several years now. It's time to get a new hobby

Comment

Working...
                    X