ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Saturday its a week again for me.........and you know wot, i plan on not having any BOOZIE BOO ..... i'm in control of ME!!! Okay time for a new pic..and some ANT sex! :H

DRY EGGS......::egg::egg:

:wave::day5::clapclap:

NO SEX HERE

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Off to work with visions of ant sex in my head, the thing is they are in one of those little ant farms in the barn....hehheh
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

DAy 4 for me here, the longest stint AF in a long while.

Had a good nights sleep after a pretty tough evening. Hubby still has a beer now and then, and it makes it hard. Although I must admit the beer breath makes my skin crawl. Feeling the under current of anxiety still...like I am still walking a fine line, but I am still very proud of myself. I DO enjoy not feeling like crap in the morning...waking up wondering if it was a good night or bad between hubby and I, etc. Wondering if I passed out before the kids again.

I want SO much to give my kids a normal life...

I WILL NOT DRINK TODAY.
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Be proud of your self keets ... shit woman you gotta talk to some one do you want a male or a female I will pay for the cost of the call name the person you want to speak too keeta please

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good Afternoon All

I am pleased to report Day 20 AF and no ant sex here.lol We are however having severe T-storms, flooding, trees and houses down up North, etc... I am going to go to Walmart with my daughter, love spending time with her. I am going to buy some supps to hopefully help me sleep. Not taking any meds anymore, so my doctor said it is probably my body adjusting to no Al and no meds. Oh well, It is all worth it. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh. I love reading about your daily adventures. I wish a Great Day to all.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi Keeta --- Day 5 for me, so I know how you feel. Did have a better nights' sleep last night that the first few nights..... with some Valerian and Melatonin. I think it's going to be another struggle tonight to keep away from the wine.... but I'm going to try hard. I'll just have to keep remembering how much better I feel in the morning without AL! Stay strong.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

I know it's really late for this, but had to pop in. Uni, if you didn't get it yet, Allen Carr's book is" The Easy Way to Stop Smoking." I used it and liked it too. I also read "How to Quit Smoking Even if You Don't Want To" by Barbara Miller. It has some exercises to do. I also used some subliminal/positive affirmation cds, and a hypnosis set similar to MWO.
                The main thing I did to quit smoking--was to quit drinking. Been off the ciggies since March 1st (couple of slips) 0 ciggies and al since June 1.

BTW, everyone sounds great today!!

Hang in there!!:h
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                X