At a loss for words...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a loss for words...

Went to the doctor today. That was a good experience. MWO really helps with not feeling alone. Thank you. And that's all for now...the tears are coming.:new:

At a loss for words...

Welcome CG!

Please share when comfortable. We want to get to know you.

Comment

At a loss for words...

Hi just read your thead don't cry sounds like you are moving in the right direction give yourself a pat on the back takes real courage to go to the doctors you will get loads of support here ,

DD x

Comment

At a loss for words...

Hi Aclassic - welcome!

Comment

At a loss for words...

Glad that you had a good experience, sounds like you are making some steps to help yourself. We all have been there, are there, and we can all help each other.
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

At a loss for words...

Yes, Hi, classic. Glad this site helped you......hope you stay and share with us!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

At a loss for words...

Welcome AClassic
              Glad that you came here. Please stick around and share with us when you can. You'll find many here to help you.

Comment

At a loss for words...

Welcome Classic,

The tears are good. I think they help rid our systems of all the negative we've managed to accumulate over the years, then hide with alcohol. So let them roll, then research this site and stay tuned with all of us. We need you and we need each other -- together we'll conquer the AL-free world!!

V.

Comment

At a loss for words...

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm feeling better already. Like this is something I can accomplish. 'Bout to dwnld book!
                  I shared some on wannastop's Day 1 thread.
                  Looking forward to coming off the alcohol. Hopefully, not to painful. Yikes!
                  I only had 4 glasses of wine last night so that is promising. I think I'll do that tracking calendar.
                  Thank you for all of your help. Just reading a lot on this forum is a blessing!:thanks:

Comment

At a loss for words...

Hi Aclassic

So happy to see you here. My experience on MWO so far has been a blessing. There is nothing but unconditional love, acceptance and support.

Stick around and let's all continue to help each other conquer this crap.

Love
                    n/z
                    __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Working...
                    X