Hey all, the Train stopped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well sober for over 120 days,(thanks to all the support of the people here) the train has been going for a while but, its stoped at a station now. and im back on the drink. not wine like before but beer and gin and well valium :upset:..
    everyone keeps saying to me to keep on trying but whats the point. i keep letting my sober train stop. and it seems like this station its stoped at is the end of the line...

sorry trying to make some humor out of this :upset:

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Your hurtin thats ok keep trying!!!!! there is a point. End of the line is were we all live when depressed I hate depression its a shit arse illusion!!!!!l slap yourself LIFE is GOOD mate you will fall in love again and it will be better than the first time Karl keep looking mate you are a good soul
    Love Cap

Comment

120 days AF is quite an accomplishment. Don't quit trying to quit!! You didn't get to this point overnight (drinking to much) likely you won't fix it overnight either. What made you pick up the drink again? Something good or bad?
      Good luck and keep the faith

Comment

bad things in my life. girl problems major girl problems.
        i dont want to stop trying it just seems when things are bad i drink.

Comment

Karl
          There are many people here that have not been able to accomplish what you already have. 120 days is a great start. Karl you ask what the point is? The point is that you wnat this. You have proved that you do. You have done 120 days and you have come here. Your life can change. Please do not give up. There are many here who have started and stopped many times. You may not have gotten there yet, but continue to travel this journey and you can do this. We are all here to support you.

Comment

to be quiet honoust the only reason i quit last time was becasue she told me that i was mean when i drank. now shes not around anymore it doesnt matter? im alone so i can only be mean to my self?

Comment

Karl
              Your signature says YOU CAN'T FAIL IF YOU NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

Comment

Girl trouble it will do it to ya but think of the girls maybe we make there life a misery !!!!

Comment

You dont seem like a mean person to me don't let others define you

Comment

yeah i know i wrote that there after i had been sober for ages. makes me think. thankyou for that.
                    yeah im not normally a mean person, just been told i get voilent when i drink and black out. been told some of the things i do in the morning and i cant rememebr any of it..

Comment

hi karl,

wow 120days Af you can do this again karl...i know sometimes life is not fair but drinking just seems to make things worst ......sending lots and lots of strength your way. Im going to go AF getting on sweetpea express train ..now that is a train that does not stop. why not hop on. you can do this again but do it for YOU, this time round.

Take Care

Love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

Its called a blackout its one of als kindest gifts she/ he ensures you don't remember because they are looking for the next round of humiliation it feeds on it. Alcohol is a bottom feeder the lowest kind.

Comment

Hi Karl,

I am not really in a position to give you advice as I am only on day 18 (first time in about 8 years though) but you did 120!!! That is SO amazing and I admire you for it. If you want to, you can certainly do it and more again. Don't stop trying matey!
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

C'mom buddy. We can do this. But this time you HAVE to do it for you. Nobody else is worth it. Once you do it for you then you really have done it. You ask what the point is...well the rest of your life is the point. You're here you obviously know you need to do something. You have Valium. Let's do it.

Comment

Karl
                              Tear is right. Do it foir you this time. When you do you will find a more confident and happy person who will attract people who want to spend time with you. You can do this and just keep reading your signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X