Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

mwo is such a blessing! I've been AF for 11 days now and if it wasn't for this website and the people here, those 11 days would've been very difficult for me to achieve. I'm a night drinker.750ml bottle of chardonnay 7 days a week! Reading the threads here made those first few AF nights a lot easier.I'm still having a tough time sleeping so I'm here every night. You guys are an amazing bunch....so genuine and positive,I feel comfort just being here. My ultimate goal is to stay AF, but for now I'm trying for 30 days. Talk to you guys soon!

Hi everyone!

Hi miss
    This is a great place.
    30 days...you're nearly halfway there.
    Keep it up

Comment

Hi everyone!

Congrats on 11 days AF! I've been on the site around 2 months and trying to mod - this last week though has not been too good so I am gearing myself up for 30 days AF (I've done 2 stints for 50 and then 40 days over the last 3 years - used to be a several beers and half a litre of vodka a night person). I am hoping it shouldn't be too bad - since joining the site I have managed 7 days AF and admittedly sleeping was difficult - I got hold of some valerian root and that helped. Anyway, welcome to site, as you already know, the support is great here - oh, BTW, have you read the MWO book yet? Oh and want supps are you taking?
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi everyone!

CONGRATS MISS.....IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi everyone!

Hey - you sound like me - 750 ml wine/day (or half bottle of bourbon for variety - lol).

But I agree - this site is a Blessing. In so many ways...

AF 11 is Magnificent. I'm on Day 4.

I bought Valerian Root (herb pills) the other day, because I have a hard time sleeping, too. Seemed to help. Some find melatonin helpful, too.

Nothing worse than waking up in middle of night with no one to call... but at least Someone's always here to help!

BIG comfort.
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Hi everyone!

:colorwelcome: miss226 and congratulations on 11 Days AF!! This site *is* truly amazing! Best wishes on your journey.

DG
            Day 68 AF
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Congrats on 11 Days. That is Great!! Sleep has been a challenge for me too. Seems to be for many. I took 6mg of Melatonin last night and increased my dose of L-Glutamine yesterday. I finally had a decent nights sleep. First in a week! Been here before. I know that things just get better and better. I am forever grateful to the people here.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
              X