Day 8 AF update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 8 AF update

Feeling much better. I have kicked most of the anxiety and my head is much clearer than it has been, especially compared to like the first 5 days or so. I'm still having trouble sticking to a solid sleep schedule - last night I was up until 4am because I just could not sleep. If that's what I have to put up with for a while then that's ok, as long as the anxiety and cloudy head continues to go away - those are definitaly the worst parts. But I am reading the threads of others going through the same thing and I will tell you guys it WILL get better, so hang in there!!!

Thanks to everyone here that has helped support me through this.

And I have not had cravings yet, although I expect them in the future.

Day 8 AF update

wonderful job dsr0187. Day 8 is a fantastic accomplishment, I am so happy you are feeling a lot better.
    Don't worry you sleep patterns will get better with each passing day. Way to go
    :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Day 8 AF update

Good to hear your updates dsr, glad things are getting clearer and that you are sticking with it !!
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Day 8 AF update

awesome job keep it going.. you are doing it
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 8 AF update

:goodjob: Isn't it great when the anxiety goes away! Been having some sleep problems myself. I am trying different types of herbal supps to work on that. Keep up the good work.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Day 8 AF update

Fantastic!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Day 8 AF update

Wonderful! Yes, it continues to get better! Good sleep took quite some time for me. Hang in there.
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
              X