Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Crying*

Hi Michelle,

Just checking in to see how you are doing, hope today is better?

Sending big hugs!!!

Dee

:groupluv:
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

*Crying*

lil michelle, don't worry about us. How are YOU doing? I have found female docs easier to relate to. Ever consider getting a new doc? As one who has had depression most of her life I have found that I self medicate the most when I think I can go off my meds. Just a thought. Please get some professional advice. Glad to see you are starting the program. The supps & cd's really help. I'd be careful with the topa cuz it can make some people more depressed. Take care, Keke

Comment

*Crying*

Lil,
        I hope you are feeling better soon. I agree with everyone who has spoken, that you have NOT let anyone down on this site. We are all here because we have had days like you are having and have felt the guilt of the slip. Don't give up-get back on the horse and realize that tomorrow is another day to try again. We all have the potential to slip any day-that is why we are so important to one another. We have the bond of common feeling and ,many times ,common experiences. I do hope you feel better tomorrow-just come and talk to everyone anytime you're feeling low.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

*Crying*

Much better

HI ALL.

I just wanted to thank everyone for there support. It's amazing that everyone on here is so lovely and supportive.
          I'm doing much better thanx to everyone on this site!!!
          BIG HUGS to EVERYONE :l

THANK YOU ALL

Comment

*Crying*

So good to hear you are feeling better.. xoxoxo

Comment

*Crying*

Hi Michelle,

I'm new to this board, but definitely not new to drinking. I have known about this program for 2 years, but somehow thought I was over my problem.

Well I'm not. Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyday is a struggle , but I'm glad your here.

We can make it !!!!
              winkmonkey:

Comment

Working...
              X