hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all

Hi all, 1st time post,just found this site and looks like it could help..I"m not new to fighting the urge to drink,but have been serious about it for the last year,and come from haveing lost everything and not being able to get out of bed without downing two tins of special brew,to haveing relocated,getting a small building round off the ground and liveing back in a house again.Hell of an achivement and i"m glad my suicide attempt failed,although everything is still such hard work,and when i do fall off and i do weekly,i drink to blackout.
    My search for anti craveing drugs has brought me here any help with what is best will be appreciated...thanks:new:

hi all

Hey!
    Welcome!!!!! I look forward to talking to you in the future and well done for all you've managed to do to get you life back!!!!

Comment

hi all

cumbye,

I would download RJ's book. It really is the best place to start. It talks about topamax as a med for cravings and many have done well on it. (Not me because I am allergic. Go figure..)

However, there is a whole lot more to the program than just topa.

In any event, I am glad your attempt failed, too, and glad to meet you. :welcome:

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hi all

I'm a newbie too cumbye ... welcome. I agree with cindi. Download the book. I did and I had it within a day. I found a lot of relief just reading the book and now have a plan to move forward. I've ordered CD and supplements and I'm looking forward to getting started. I leave for holidays on Friday and I probably won't see my order until I'm back (unfortunately). Good luck with your journey. I've read the site a lot and there is tons of support here.

Comment

hi all

:hello2::colorwelcome::groupluv:
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hi all

Hi cumbye, I'm in the UK too - look forward to getting to know you!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
            X