Three Days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Days AF

Hi there everyone. Having drunk a bottle of wine near on every evening for the past few months regularly - and irregularly before that, this is my third evening without a drop and I have to be honest I haven't missed it at all. I have just kept myself busy - mostly on the laptop surfing etc. but it has kept my mind busy and I think, for me, that's what my drinking has been about - boredom!!
    Hopefully my plan of only drinking wine at weekend might come to fruition. Thanks for all the support from the forums though it helps such a lot..........:thanks:

Three Days AF

Way to go!

Comment

Three Days AF

Well managed to go all week without a drink and felt very proud! Unfortunately had a few more than I should have over weekend and bank hol yesterday but back on track today - so no more till weekend again! Fingers crossed

Comment

Three Days AF

You can do it!!!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Three Days AF

that's wonderful!!

wip

Comment

Three Days AF

Hi Johann,
            Congrats on a great week! What is your secret to not having cravings or even a desire to drink all week? Good luck on having another great week. kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Three Days AF

Way to go, Johann! I, too, want to start out with AF weeks and then maybe build up to weekends. You're an inspiration! Keep it up! :goodjob:

Comment

Three Days AF

Good Job Johann
                So wish I could go back to being a "weekend warrior". I know that is not possible for me. I wish u well in moderating.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Three Days AF

Wat to go jbaby, well done good luck DDx

Comment

Working...
                  X