Lemon Water...who knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon Water...who knew

So I have found on this journey that lemon water truly helps cut my cravings, what the heck? In between shots I have been having lemon water, it tastes great, relieves my need to dronk something, and somehow really tastes like what I need. I bought this organic lemon juice by Santa Cruz and it is so yummy and saves the time involved in using real lemon. I put quite a bit in each drink and it creates something much different than regular water....just thought i would share. hope everyone is having a great start to the day

Lemon Water...who knew

Thanks for the tip, will try it for sure.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I do lime and water. That works too
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I used to be a real snob about lemon and lime juice, and now discover that there are some really good bottled juices out there... now I use bottled lime juice in my V-8 in the evenings when I would normally be having alcohol. It's great.

wip

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

HEALER, IS THAT A FINGER DISH WITH LEMOND WATER TO CLENSE YOUR DIGETS. SEE, I'M NOT A TOTAL NEANDERTHAL ! HA! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I use a product called "real lemon" it is in the baking aisle at my grocery store. Dehydrated lemon all natural, much cheaper than lemons (2.69 for 32 packets) and you can take it anywhere. Individ. packet = one wedge. They also have lime.

I drink lots of lemon water, it keeps me sane! (seriously)
            workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I just bought several bottles of flavored water, to drink instead of alcohol. I bought them also because they came in blue bottles, and I wanted the blue glass for a gardening project - an imitation miniature (3 ft. wide) pond. I tumble smashed up blue bottles in a rock tumbler to smooth off the sharp edges - takes 4-5 hours tumbling with just water.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Hey, I just remembered (thanks to Healer)! I've done more than three days sober before. I did The Master Cleanse for 6. You drink a lemonade type drink during the cleanse. I had ZERO cravings for alcohol or anything else for that matter. You don't have to be on a cleanse to drink the lemonade. It's really tasty!

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Thanks for the tip Healer,

Is is just me, or am I reading your post incorrectly? You said you were drinking lemon water BETWEEN SHOTS - what? I'm hoping you meant you were shooting hoops or playing pool and needed a refreshing non-al drink. It's probably just my drinking mind, but it's been a long time (thank goodness) since I've done "shots." Anyway, thanks for the tip. Would be interesting to know if there's any scientific evidence that lemons or limes have anti-al craving qualities - but if it works for you, I'm goiing to give it a, ok, SHOT!

V.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I tried the lemon water tonight too - very nice! (ok, we're not quotig the CD guy) I love lemon but don't like it in iced tea, so I was hesitant, but put a slice in my cold water and it got me thru the dinner prep. I will look for some of the better bottled juices -- fresh lemons have gotten so expensive!

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Wow and I just used lemon water for a drink! Never thought it would help with the cravings but I guess it did. Now it's just my drink of choice.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I PUT THE LIME WITH THE COCONUT MIX IT ALL UP.......HA! ( & CALL ME IN THE MORNING ! HA!)
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I love lemon water...I drink it all the time; fresh preferably, but I will take the other as well if none is around. It's also great with ice cold Perrier or Pelegrino..love the bubbles.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

:new: I have been sober for 2yrs. Does lmon in your water help reduce cravings?

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Welcome, rdouglas. Congratulations on 2 years sober. What an accomplishment. I don't really know if lemon helps reduce my cravings but water with a splash of lemon is my drink of choice. Healer, thanks for the tip. Will drink it more often in the evening rather than tea.

Comment

Working...
                              X