Lemon Water...who knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon Water...who knew

I discovered Tropicana Lemonaid (comes in reg. & light) in 2 liter bottle. VERY tasty!
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I discovered Tropicana Lemonaid (comes in reg. & light) in 2 liter bottle. VERY tasty!
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I'm trying it now - it's great. Thanks for the tip! My other trick is to make a HUGE pot of tea, just for myself, and sit and sip it all evening (don't know about you guys but I still have that urge to sip on something continously!) - I drink Rooibos tea - South African tea without caffeine. It's yummy and available pretty much all over the world. Full of antioxidants and very good for you!

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Lemon Rocks!

I have a fresh whole lemon in my lunch box and I've always wanted to open me a lemonade stand and serve ice cold lemonade, lemon iced tea, lemon sherbet, lemon ice cubes, lemon chamomile tea, lemon and tonic, club soda and lemon, lemon and honey fizz, lemon and fresh raspberries slushies, lemon candy, lemon glazed doughnuts, lemon jello, lemon...
          Is Addiction Really a Disease?
          Watch this and find out....
          http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I think that lemon is a liver detoxifier, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Sounds great, I love lemon. Anything that will help.
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Off to market and then plan to shoot my self with a dose of this recommended remedy.
                My, I am in anticipation here.
                Sometimes, I don't know why I feel better or worse. I try to recall what I did or did not do that was making a difference .

I hope this is something that will be of assist.
                Thank you for the encouragement~
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Healer,
                  Thanks for the lemon water trick. I just poured my first glass and I intend to keep filling it up until bedtime. This will be my first 24 hours without a drop if I make it. Wish me luck! I really want to reach that milestone-then I'll know I can do 2 days... 3 days...and on and on. I want to feel some level of freedom from AL that I haven't found as yet. Thanks again. kriger:thanks:
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

When my stepson was little, he would eat lemons like any other fruit. (he is now 17) My almost 2 year old now does the same thing! He sees it out when we are cooking, and he sticks his little tongue out for the L when he says "lemon?" He will eat a small slice of lemon. Amazing how brothers -- even 1/2 brothers -- are alike.

I did the lemon water a couple days ago andI agree - it is really good! I don't usuaully like lemon in water or iced tea at restaurants. I looked for bottled lemon juice at the groc today and couldn't find it. ??

Good call guys. I will keep up with this.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I think that lemon water is what got me through dinner tonight listening to my ex- begin to slur his sentences and curse louder and louder as he expounded on the ills of the world.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

[QUOTE=mwo2;374278]I use a product called "real lemon" it is in the baking aisle at my grocery store. Dehydrated lemon all natural, much cheaper than lemons (2.69 for 32 packets) and you can take it anywhere. Individ. packet = one wedge. They also have lime.

Quoting myself lol...

See if you can find this CS04 it is really good.

I like lemon wedges with a little kosher salt on them.

One of our Christmas traditions is a lemon in our stocking.. Take the lemon roll it to get the juices going, make a little hole, take a candy cane, break off the hook and the other end a little. Poke the candy cane in the lemon, it becomes a straw for the lemon juice. So good.
                        Then when that is all gone, rip it open sprinkle some salt and eat the pulp.
                        workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I've been drinking lemon water for about 5 months, after reading / learning about the acidic / alkaline levels in the body importance. Most of us eat / drink to acidic and bacteria thrives in an acidic environment, but cannot flourish in a alkaline system. Although lemons are acidic by nature, they become totaly alkaline onced consumed and digested by the body. They "clean " your system and help in digestion, lower your acidity level etc..
                          All in all, very beneficial.
                          Now, I still drink beer...and in my opinion, to much of it, but I do drink less or none at all when I have fresh lemon slices in cold iced water during the day.

Riker
                          Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Healer,
                            The lemon water got me through! Yeah! I'm now at about 37 hrs AF. I am so happy I can't see straight- I will never let my stock of lemons run low! Thanks for the wonderful tip. kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Yes, shots as in alcohol

I know.... I am certainly not perfect, and at this point I am not trying to go AF, just cut back. I do find however that the lemon water helps with the cutting down....

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

I'm so glad some are finding this helpful! I think I'll go make myself some now LOL. Lemon does detoxify, so that is certainly a good thing for everyone here. If you want to find the lemon juice that I use try a health food store. It being an organic product it will also be in the "natural Food" Dept. of your grocery store. It comes in a rather small glass bottle with a white label.

Comment

Working...
                                X