Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon Water...who knew

vera-b;375043 wrote: Thanks for the tip Healer,

Is is just me, or am I reading your post incorrectly? You said you were drinking lemon water BETWEEN SHOTS - what?
    I'm hoping you meant you were shooting hoops or playing pool and needed a refreshing non-al drink. It's probably just my drinking mind, but it's been a long time (thank goodness) since I've done "shots." Anyway, thanks for the tip. Would be interesting to know if there's any scientific evidence that lemons or limes have anti-al craving qualities - but if it works for you, I'm goiing to give it a, ok, SHOT!

V.
    I think I read this post wrong too.

Comment

Lemon Water...who knew

Great thread!

HI, Everyone!

I love lemon water, too, and drink a cup of hot lemon water as soon as I get up in the morning. My naturopath said that it helps the gall bladder squeeze out the gunk in it. And, as everyone is saying, it really does detox the system. My favorite is to use a squeeze of fresh, and then float a slice on top of the cup, because the aroma from the lemon peel is so yummy.

On the other hand, and I don't think anyone has said this yet, the acid in the lemon is VERY hard on teeth. I always try to use my fluoride every day when I am drinking or eating lemons, because I don't want the enamel on my teeth to get any thinner.

I see lots of articles these days about Meyer's lemons being especially delicious. Any one tried them?

Comment

Working...
      X