I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back

Hi all, it has been a long time since I have been here. I had a few great months of being sober, then at the beginning of July I drank again so I am back to square one and feeling really bad. Depressed and angry with myself, however I have been reading many posts and hope that I can start again. I wish you all the best and it is good to have this place to come to, joesgal

I'm Back

Hi Joesgal! I'm back again as well. I've been gone for a couple of weeks. Glad to see I have company back at square one with me Stay strong!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm Back

Congrats to you on your few months of being sober first of all! When you say you drank again in July, does that mean just once...or more, and you've been drunk a few times since?
      Quitting is never easy and in most it takes quite a few times before they reach their goal, I am still working on mine.
      Glad you came back for some support.
      xoxox

Comment

I'm Back

Thanks for he welcome back folks! Looking to grow, I will certainly be here with you on square one and Dolphin, thanks for the words of encouragemeent, I need them right now.Gia, when I said I drank at the beginning of July, I ought to have said that I started drinking again, almost on a daily basis. When I wasn't drinking for those six months I felt great, I had my life back again. Haven't had a drink since last Tuesday but I just take it one day at a time and hope that this time I will make it. I hate the feelings of depression and self loathing and don't know what I was thinking of when I took that first drink.....joesgal

Comment

I'm Back

Hi Joesgal -I am a newbie 35 days AF.

Not drinking since last tues. is great! 6 months AF, you know you can do it! Are you taking supps? did you ever read the book, maybe read again and how about some hypno cds? Drink that lemon water!

Look forward to "seeing you"
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

I'm Back

Welcome back, joesgal.

Banish your self-doubt........you did it before.......testimony to the fact that you sure as hell can do it again.......believe in yourself.

My best to you,

Darling x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I'm Back

Welcome back both Joesgal and Looking to Grow. Good luck to you both and as dolphin said I look forward to seeing your posts.

Comment

Working...
              X