Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday

Hi All to come!
    Well as I'm up and about I thought I'd better start the thread! Def don't want Bessie to feel it becoming a burden.
    Lovely sunny day here! Got an afternoon planned at the park with a few friends which will be good as kids need to get out and about.
    Well whatever your aims today, just do your best. My aim today is for no al. Did ok with that last night, early night and feel better today.
    love to all
    Evie
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
    For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
    "

ODAT Monday

"Monday" thanks Evie for starting us out. Day 2 AGAIN!!!! Want to feel GOOD like before...:

:happy::teeter:ointup::whee::stop::huh:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Seven weeks this morning. I guess I should call the missing purse number now :H My poor purse - my constant reminder of why to remain AF.

I joined the doggie park yesterday and took doggie last night. Must have been about 30 doggies from great danes to puppies. It was as much for me as for her. We both need to broaden our horizons. The people knew it was or first day and were very welcoming to both of us. One woman brought three little kiddie pools and a sprinkler. My doggie wallowed in all of them and had a grand time. Unfortuanately I left my camera at home. My next move is to go to the next fly fishing outing or meeting of a group to which I belong but have not participated.

Good moves for me. Hubby continues to lie to my face. It's just hard for me to understand how people can do that. How can he not see that I can tell he's lying?

Lunch today with GF from across the pond. It will be so good to get a hug from her.

Have a nice day with lots of smiles and a warm open heart. :l
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning, all, I'm going to head out pretty soon, before it gets so horribly hot, for a walk, then meditation and onto a big ol' list of Stuff That Needs To Get Done. I am still digging out from the backlog of work and other life tasks after my mother's crash into the hospital, nursing home, and then back home with Alzheimer's. A lot of the list is still her stuff: she had three broken tables and a broken chair, plus two antique clocks, all just sitting around in her house, all needing attention. And two very nice old rugs that had been soiled by her dogs over and over again... maybe salvageable, maybe not.

I am hitting two weeks AF today and am very happy and grateful about that, feeling as if I am getting my life back. Thanks, everyone!

wip

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi everyone

Thanks for starting the thread Evie, its the first thing I look for when I log on. Way to go Greenie, you are getting there. It's hard I know but I feel you are going the right way about it. My JR is so anti-social I dread bringing him near other dogs, he is the last aggressive beast I will ever have!! Not worth the bother.

The start of another week and good luck everyone no matter what your goals are.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi All!,

Hope everyone is having a good Monday - bank holiday here in Ireland so just enjoying some time off.

Cleaning the house at the moment - don't know why but every time we go away for a few days I feel the need to clean the place from top to bottom - pity I didn't have that feeling while I was here - lol - I think its mainly because our neighbour will be in to mind the dog and cats so don't want her coming in to a mess.

I have to admit I have had a few drinks over the weekend and OMG do I notice the difference in the morning - I am actually looking forward to September and just getting a break from all the holidays etc.!

Best Wishes to everyone for today
            :h
            Bandit
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

ODAT Monday

not good

I had a HORRIBLE time at the beach, drank my a** off..................feel like sh*t have a busy day too............................not doing too well, waiting and waiting for Lenair it is my last chance, seeing greeneyes, everyone else makes me feel hopeful, but I feel hopeless right now.....................I am sorry to bring this thread down AGAIN..........................I seem to do this alot....................cannot get a grip........................

love,

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hey, its MONDAY .... things happen to us. Ripples is not worried. :earth:

GREEN: Wonderful for you to be well and enjoy your dog!!! They are the best friends to have. Stay good its worth it!!! really. :kudos:

WIP: Good morning to you... dog piss is common around here, welcome to the club!!! awprint:

ONE & Bandit: Keep cleaning...i am too. Not too much though, no need for stress!!! ull

RUST: Good morning to you...all sounds well....:

COWIE: Don't worry, Ripple said so. Lets just start over. New day... Its okay... :catroll:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Back to day 1 Af....had wine over the weekend and just HAD to drink the last glass in the bottle last night! AUGH! I did not overdrink, but drank enough to know better. Yesterday the family went to the zoo - first time for the baby. It was SOOOOO fun.

Anyway, great hearing from everyone. I want to be AF this week and I will do my best.

Wonderful thgoughts being sent out to all of you!

K
                  "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

ODAT Monday

KBCE - I am right there with you. I had 3 glasses of wine last night myself. Let's start the week of right, okay?
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

ODAT Monday

A Better Week

Hello all,
                      So nice to read about people up and doing and dealing with the day. I did not deal well at all this weekend. I so wanted to tell y'all that I had gotten through yesterday without drinking, but I can't. I am going to try hard for an AF week, beating back that witching hour.

I did pull up grass growing in the wrong places and replant it in the bare parts of my yard. The sand here only grows weeds well. Anyone know the going rate for a crop of weeds?

Thanks, Evie, for starting the thread. MA, I send you strength and hope.

Day One, here we go. It's gonna be a busy week.

The absolute best to everyone today! Alley

Comment

ODAT Monday

K and LTG,
                        We crossed posts. I'm there with you, too!

A

Comment

ODAT Monday

Alley - great to have you! BUT, please leave the crop of weeds at home, okay?
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning All
                            Thanks for starting the thread Evie. Hmmm....where is that Bessie hiding out? I do hope that she continues to post. I love reading about her life. RIPS!! What's up gurl? I still can't see the damn pics from Boston; only 3 of them; the restaurant; flowers and one other. I don't know WTF is wrong with me. Can anyone help? Greeneyes you are so strong. I truly admire you. Everyone sounds pretty positive today. Nice to see. Cowgal, just get right back on that horsey. You can do it!! Love to all. Hope u all have a great day.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Monday

Okay, LTG, I'll leave the weeds on the curb. You just keep your head down if you're in Edouard's path, okay? Be safe. A

Comment

Working...
                              X