Monday Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Monday

So the weekend went better than expected. I did overdo it on Saturday, but still not to the point of being sick the next day. I am feeling more in control, starting to feel the need to prove to myself that I can do a week AF. I'm starting to wonder if I am going to have to make some life changes. Some things are just not working and I have been trying to hang in there for change, but I don't know if the change is going to happen....

Monday Monday

Hi there. someone once said to me "if you keep doing the same thing you will get the same result"
    It's great that you are feeling more in control. Maybe that is your first step to making changes. Anything is possible.
    Best of luck
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Monday Monday

Yup, "life changes" is exactly what it takes, for most of us...

best wishes,

wip

Comment

Monday Monday

Change is hard. Don't beat yourself over it but know it has to happen. This is what i'm learing

Comment

Monday Monday

Teach yourself something new. To take a nightly walk, to learn caligrapghy, teach your dog to sing...SOMETHING. If your mind is occupied with a new task (besides walking away from the bottle). it seems to make it easier.

(My caligrapghy looks like a preschoolers scribbles, and the dog is annoyed with me, but the walking is rather enjoyable) Hang in there!:l
          Do my issues make my butt look big?

Comment

Monday Monday

Hi Healer,

Startingover said it perfectly. If we keep doing the same thing, we'll get the same result. We all know this "deep down." But doing something about it? Well that takes courage. But so does a baby's first step - so let's get walking!

V.

Comment

Monday Monday

Life changes are exactly what has to be done. You are so used to doing certain things which eventually has your mind turned to drink, as that was always your next stop in the pattern. Anything you can do to shift your brain in a new pattern of thought will always help. There are also the physical drawbacks as well if you suffer from those. Those have to be considered as well. But I always believe that any progress is good progress, no matter how small the victory.

Comment

Monday Monday

Keep it up

I envy you and your desire. I find inspiration in you. Thanks:goodjob:

Comment

Monday Monday

I agree baby steps of change...

maybe walk away from the calligraphy and the dog.

Readyornot;375468 wrote: Teach yourself something new. To take a nightly walk, to learn caligrapghy, teach your dog to sing...SOMETHING. If your mind is occupied with a new task (besides walking away from the bottle). it seems to make it easier.

(My caligrapghy looks like a preschoolers scribbles, and the dog is annoyed with me, but the walking is rather enjoyable) Hang in there!:l
                  :H:H:H:H:H
                  workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Working...
                  X