Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

Hi everyone.
    I just finished the "my way out" book..read it in a day. I ordered my topamax, and and about to order the cd's and vitamins, etc.
    I am really excited about this journey I am about to take, and I have really high hopes.
    :new:

Newbie here

Welcome!
    -Sheep

Comment

Newbie here

I'm curious how you ordered Topomax. Did you need to go to your doctor for a prescription?

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Chimi
        Looks like you will be well armed for the battle ahead. It can be difficult at times, but is so worth it. I look forward to your future posts. The advice and support that you will get here, is second to none!! Best wishes as you begin your journey to a much better life. Please let us know how you are doing. We are here for you.
        Bossman, you can order Topa online without a script. Hope u are doing well.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbie here

Topa without a prescription

Seacailin;375980 wrote:
          Bossman, you can order Topa online without a script. Hope u are doing well.
          Any recommendation on where? The only places I can find require a prescription or they are from way offshore (i.e. don't look very reputable).

Comment

Newbie here

The River Pharmacy people seem to be fine. I got Topa in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Newbie here

Good for you !

Don't forget the water with lemon, hydrate hydrate hydrate!

Read and post away!! It really helps..see you on the threads!
              workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome, I'm a newbie too. This place is great. Everyone is so helpful. You will love the tapes. Good luck to you
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Newbie here

Hi to you, Chimi. So happy you are here and trying so hard! :welcome: Alley

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome! Can't recommend RJ's book enough. I read it every couple of months for renewed inspirations and refer to it just about daily to remind me about my supplelments. Good luck!

Julie

Comment

Newbie here

Topamax

I didnt want my physician involved for a multitude of reasons..i ordered mine through torontosdrugs.com.
                      You don't need a prescription.
                      I am about to order my supplements now.
                      and of course..the cd's...
                      It gets kind of expensive, but when you think about it in terms of what we pay for alcohol on a regular basis...:goodluck:

Comment

Newbie here

The book

I couldn't agree more..I thoroughly enjoyed the book...no boring spots...informative and interesting...things you could totally relate to. I was very impressed.:heart:

Comment

Newbie here

Moderation or Abstinence?

I was just curious if most of your are looking to be able to control moderate/social drinking, or if you are abstaining completely?

Comment

Newbie here

I'm hoping to be able to moderate, but I don't know if that will actually be possible. A lot of people here suggest going alcohol free for thirty days before trying to moderate. I had 10 AF days last month so I'm still a work in progress. I'm hoping the Topamax will give me the edge I need to resist that urge to drink. Who knows--maybe once I go days and days without drinking it will lose its appeal. That seems to have happened with several people here. Look forward to hearing about your progress. Good luck.

Julie

Comment

Working...
                            X