Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is my 21 AF, glad I can make it until now. I found lot of support here without any judgement for whoever I am.

In fact I am sad right now because my friend don't believe that I had stop drinking, it hurt me so much. But I tell to myself I will never let myself down, and also never let my mum down (she is the one always believe me).

Sorry that I just need to write what on my mind now to let me feel better. Thank you for reading and your support.:thanks:

perhaps your giving it up makes her feel uncomfortable about her own drinking .I find with my own "friends" that they had alot of problems with my tackling the booze ,so much so that I had to keep away from them for good for my own physical and mental health! I have only onre real friend now (besides all on here) and it drives her nuts when I tell her im not drinking! I keep stopping and starting but one day I will kick it for good and I think im going to have to make new frinds who know me as a non drinker. You know why you need to do this and your doing so well....keep focused on you and your reasons why your off it!

Comment

as long a s you feel good thts great,and your mom cant make you stop,and you wont stop for her,CONGRATULATIONS ON 21.you have to do it for you,and perhaps the freind only likes you when your not rt of mind again congrats gyco

Comment

Fantastic job! Sounds like you have the will to succeed, no matter what.:yay:

Thinking of you. Alley

Comment

thats great keep it going..but dont worry about anyone else ..be proud of yourself
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
          X