Sunday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Night

Just felt the need to check in, and keep myself in check. These are the dangerous hours for me. So far I'm doing good, at least half if not less than what I would have normally consumed at this point. I think it's time for some of that lovely lemon water...lol. We are preparing for a garage sale which can be a bit nerve racking. It is amazing how much "stuff" one family can accumulate Since we have so many wee willies I buy clothes in advance at goodwill, garage sales etc...so tonight we are having a fashion show where I will try on all I have accumulated for the winter. THe kids have fun with it. I hope everyone is feeling well tonight and that you are all adjusting your thoughts and staying busy.:h

Sunday Night

Take care, take it easy, have fun!

wip

Comment

Sunday Night

kool keep coming back this place really does help just keep on reading and posting
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sunday Night

Healer, it is so great that you are having fun with your kids doing the "fashion show". So many of us have missed time with our children due to the "drink".

Glad that you are keeping your priorities in check and logging in. You will do well, I can feel it.

good luck with the garage sale!

love and hugs,
        uni
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X