Ready for a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for a change!

Hi everyone, I have been a once a month binge drinker for most of my adult life. Two years ago I quit smoking and started running. I lost 30 pounds and have started to heal my mind and body. The last episode of stress relief/ heavy drinking was ugly and empty. I realize now that I am truely close to becoming a "New Person" and that this old pattern is not working in my new lifestyle. I finally have some self estem and refuse to give it away to some bottle. I love and am loved by to many people to not fully realize a life with out alcohol and the peace and joy that it can bring. Good luck to you all and I am pulling with you now! We all can make it!:new:

Ready for a change!

Good for you Skyline and Welcome!!!

You will find many friends here who will help support you on your path to sobriety. Embrace the support here, it will make a huge difference in your life. You sound like you already have a good plan and are on the right path.

Best of luck!

Love and Hugs,
    uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Ready for a change!

Welcome! You've found the most amazing group of people who will help you on your journey
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
      X