Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF or mod

Yeah, lots of ups and downs....trying to stay positive
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

AF or mod

Hi akgirl,

Always helps when you can see the old glass as half full . . . One of the things I've noticed is that the "downs" in daily life aren't so excrutiating when felt with a clear head. Coping isn't so desperate. Hope you experience that as well. IAD - where in the world do you find your graphics??? Your AK girl looks like she's about to have a "costume malfunction." You crack me up.

V.

Comment

AF or mod

Hi AK,
        You sound like you have been doing some heavy soul-searching; that is a great exercise. Someone here uses the quote "know thyself" (is it IAD?). That quote speaks volumes. I don't think there is a person on this site that would not LIKE to mod, but I agree with IAD- go through the full 90 AF (I know easier said than done) before introducing AL back into your life. You've only had a couple of drinks total in the last 5 days so you are still, in my opinion, in the running to go for the 30...and beyond. Let's do it, AK. I want us to do this together and there is no time like the present. kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X