Work at night, sleep at day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work the night shift, 12 hours 3 times a week. I see my MD tomorrow for topa. I have the supplements and the CD's, have read the book and am somewhat mentally prepared.
    My question .... has anyone tried to do this with a dual night/day lifestyle. I am confused as how to do it all when I switch my awake and sleep time. My body is affected by the switch as is. Thanks in advance for your help. Ayla

Ayla,

I can't think of anyone who has posted on this.

Ask your doctor. Lots of people take topa for other things so he/she may know the right answer.

Good luck!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good advice Cindi

Hope you get it sorted Ayla

All the best

Sweetpea xx
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Larry.....I worked Swing shifts for almost 25 years. ( seven days mids to 8, 6 days 4-mids, 6, 8 to 4. ) I don't know how I did it, but it really screwed me up ( body wise) It does screw up your life .....your at home when everyone else is working....social life sucks ! The money was good....and I raised a family doing it. The last 10 years I was a Manager. regular life. Take everything in stride....get a routine going..you can make it. You want talk, I'm here.....Welcome IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Many thanks to you all. I will let you know what I manage to work out. Perhaps I'll have a " receipe " for sucess. I meet with the Dr. in the AM with articles, book, and as positive an attitude I can muster. Wish me luck. Ayla

Comment

Good luck with the Doc ayla! There must be a way to schedule your medication and supps around your sleep schedule - Docs usually want us to take meds around the same time each day. He/she should be able to advise you. As far as the cd's, they are pretty flexible. The sleep cd is for whenever you sleep and the others can be worked into any awake schedule. Let us know how you're doing. We do need each other.

V.

Comment

Working...
            X