i took your advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took your advice!

:new: i orderd MWO and the withdrawal supplements. ill post once i get them and let you know how it goes

i took your advice!

Good for you!

wip

Comment

i took your advice!

Chris_red, That is good news for you...while you wait might I suggest you keep reading and posting....get "your mindset" for becoming AF. Start drinking that lemon water instead of your drink of choice, if you still are? Approach your goal from within rather for waiting for all the tools to come to you. You may find yourself farther ahead than you think!
      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

i took your advice!

im trying to not drink, but i get shaky anxious and can not sleep. but im trying to drink the least amount to get me thru. its quite nerve racking, and once i started to get these heavy withdrawl symptoms, thats when i thought to my self its really time to get help.
        :thanks:

Comment

i took your advice!

Keep up the good work Chris, as long as you cut down as much as you can till you get your meds and the book. Mwo2 is right, keep reading and posting to get your head around it so you are fired up and ready when it arrives.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

i took your advice!

Hi Chris,

Glad you've posted. Communicating is a great first step! I searched the net for an answer for several years, and then found this site. It's a great place with knowledgeable, friendly and helpful people.

Personally, I am half way through the MWO book, which I find well written, informative, and most importantly, I've seen myself on almost every page. I've started the Cd's and they've already made a difference. The supplements have helped also.

Good luck... Hope to see you here again!

Comment

i took your advice!

Hi Chris,
              Keep it up.
              It definately gets better.

Comment

i took your advice!

Well done Chris and welcome to MWO!!! Janicexxx
                AF since 9 May 2012
                Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

i took your advice!

chris_red;380874 wrote: im trying to not drink, but i get shaky anxious and can not sleep. but im trying to drink the least amount to get me thru. its quite nerve racking, and once i started to get these heavy withdrawl symptoms, thats when i thought to my self its really time to get help.
                  :thanks:
                  Ah Sleep

Hey, I know A LOT about that.

I've spent most of the last two years "not sleeping". I'm a complete study on the capability of humans to continue functioning without any REM sleep at all. Yes indeedy. Due to some advanced apnea issues, and drinking, I really did live YEARS without sleep.

So thing 1: Alcohol induced coma is not sleep. Sure you get out like a light. But it lacks the restoration side of things. Get over it.

And Thing 2: Sure you can do rehab. Many have. But check out the forum and think about alternatives.

Comment

Working...
                  X