Suggestions for Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for Sleep

Hi! This morning I am running into lots of comments about poor sleep patterns. When I first went AF, I also struggled with that. Then I found this little miracle pill in the MWO store - Melatonin. HOLY BUCKETS. I sleep like a frickin' rock! It comes 3mg and I take it apart and have about 1mg before I do my bed time routine. Fifteen mins. later I'm in lala land! It just makes you relaxed and sleepy, not unable to function (as I still have a little boy who wants to chat/stories, etc.).
    Wishing you all sweet dreams...:h
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Suggestions for Sleep

oh river123, i went through many months of sleep trouble. L-trypto and Melotonin really seemed to help me. Although, everyone is different. It takes time to clam down after abstaining. One is to stay in bed and not get up, eventually you will learn to sleep again. Ripples. :l Sounds like your resting well..

Comment

Suggestions for Sleep

When the Sandman forgets where I live, I do Benedryl. Took a whole dose the first time - *big* mistake as it took me a 1/2 day to shake it off. Now I get away with just a teeny tiny bit and sweet dreams!
      Is Addiction Really a Disease?
      Watch this and find out....
      http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
      X