Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Happy Friday all,

Missed ya'll yesterday - Very long day with so many chores. Getting daughter #2 ready to go back to college a week from today. She's doing most of the work, but I have a long list of assorted things from finishing the curtain I sewed for her room to some mending. Last year was her first year and it was such a growth year. I'm going to miss her - she's been great over the summer. And to think that only a year ago I couldn't wait for her to leave! Hummmm....does being sober this summer have ANYTHING to do with it??????? See what you have to look forward to Bandit?
    Cindi - you sound fabulous. Your positive energy is just streaming out of my computer screen. And Cap'n, be careful on those skates. That ice can be pretty hard (I guess it's supposed to be). Ripple, I see you've changed your (what do they call it?) signature?, so who will take over as MWO rec director? Hope everyone has a delicious weekend and can remember every moment!

V.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Almost forgot - Greenie, be glad your hubby is not a big politician. It's one thing to share with us here on the MWO boards, but to have infidelity all over the media would be so humiliating. I'm thinking of Elizabeth Edwards here. What a nightmare for her and their children. Come on, guys, just stop!!

V.

Comment

Working...
      X