Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Was Disconnected

Hey Everybody
    I am back. It seems I let my internet bill get further behind than I thought, and I got disconnected. I couldn't get reconnected until today. I have missed everyone. I see we have some new folks. That is wonderful. I am doing well, and I am so happy to be back here.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Hi Sea, Glad to see you back and to know that you are doing well !
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

You must of been beside yourself! I would DIE if my computer was disconnected. I mean DIE! :H

Nice to see you back.

Comment

Sea,
        We have all been missing you. Glad to know you are doing fine. kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi AFM,
          I haven't quite figured out what you are. Are you a goat? Are you doing well on this fine Saturday evening? kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Sea,
            I'm new here...glad to meet you, welcome back...looking forward to getting to know you.

Sassy

Comment

welcome back!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

kriger;385102 wrote: Hi AFM,
                I haven't quite figured out what you are. Are you a goat? Are you doing well on this fine Saturday evening? kriger
                You cannot tell that my avatar is a goat??? :H

I am doing just fine on this wonderfully HOT Saturday night. And you?

Comment

AFM,
                  I don't live around much livestock, but I thought it was a goat. She makes me smile every time I see her. This is now Sunday and I'm getting ready to take a walk with a friend. She is also an alcoholic, but recovering (she hasn't had a drink in 2 years). She will be a good person to talk to. I really love this new freedom I feel. I don't really have any cravings at all and I'm not doing Topa. I know my cravings will come back if I take that FIRST DRINK so I will stay away from that forever, if I can. This community has helped my SO much and you have been a big part of that. This is fun, in a way, especially when we start stringing AF days behind us! Have a great Sun, AFM. I'll be back online later. Kriger Day 12

Comment

Sea, glad to see you back online! Aren't you at 40 days or something like that?
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Welcome back girlfriend!!

Thanks for the pm - My ship is "righting" and I'm so glad you're back. It's amazing how we've all become so dependent on the internet. And to think there was a time there was no www - I guess we have Al Gore to thank! Have a great week.

V.

Comment

Hi Sea,
                        We should have gotten together last week, my Internet was on the fritz too. Not sure why it started working again either. Maybe my prayers were answered, because the service tech didn't show up Friday, he and I didn't exactly "hit it off" when he installed my satellite dish.:H

Sounds like you are doing well, and it looks like we picked a good time to be "disconnected".
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Sea, welcome back. So glad to hear from you as I was worried about you. x
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yay, welcome back Sea!

Us "newbies" were missing you. How are you doing, what's news????
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                            X