Anyone want to sell used CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to try the CDs but can't afford them right now. I hear a lot of people say they are not using theirs. I don't know what a fair price would be but I thought that might be the answer for me at this point in time. Anyone who has an interest in unloading theirs, let's talk. kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Hi Kriger,

I'm hanging on to mine, so I hope someone responds to your request. They have worked well for me, and I'm going to re-listen to them this week as I feel I need a boost. Still listen to the subliminal cd when I'm online here (makes me feel like I'm getting a double whammy of anti-AL). Good luck - hope they work for you.

V.

Comment

Kriger,
      I might be able to sell you mine. Can I let you know after Tuesday? I have a job interview and life as we know it would change, so I definitely wouldn't have time for them anymore. I'll get back to you.

Comment

Hi one 2, if you are unloading the kudzu then yes please! I find it very helpful for my cravings.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
        X