30 Days Hath September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days Hath September

Sept 1st will be day 17 for me but I will take the 30 day challenge and consider tomorrow day 1.

Comment

30 Days Hath September

I'm sorta new...been lurking. I'm in for 30 days! I've been using the "drink tracker" It would be great to see 30 "0"'s in a row. Blessings and good luck to all!

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Me too. I'm in.

Comment

30 Days Hath September

I feel like a giant hypocrite posting this with a glass of wine at my side, but I'm in. My liver and I need to do it.

Comment

30 Days Hath September

welcome, psalm girl. glad you came in from the dark.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Hello friends. Have been around for a while, but need to start anew .. and seeking friends to help... I hope we can all help one another for an AF September !!!
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Down here in New Zealand we're sixteen hours into day one. Just do it. One day at a time. Get yourself a nice treat for the weekend. Extra hot curry will do me!

The 30 day AF olympic marathon.

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Prodigal Son -- you Kiwis are always ahead of the curve! Does this mean you're taking onthe roll of AF leader?! I'm a little scared of trying to do 30 days AF, but if you're up to the task of leading us, we will do our best to follow. How's that as a challenge?
                  My best friends are Kiwis --- unfortunately they've had to relocate to Oz for business, but never given up their Kiwi ID and support. I know I'll get some flak for that!

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Gidday New Day. If you want to beat a Kiwi, in terms of global time zones, you'd need to move to Tonga. We live so far away from everyone we deserve a head start.

Every Kiwi has friends & family over in Oz. My sister has married a very nice Aussie bloke, so now we have an excuse to visit my cute baby niece in Sydney.

Eighteen hours & all is well.

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Count me in please. modding not working for me

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Day 1 for me, Yippee!
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Day 1 for me too. Not managing to mod at all.
                          A new day begins!
                          Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
                          Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
                          For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
                          "

Comment

30 Days Hath September

hi all,

day 1 going ok, now in my drinking period, with orange juice n water.

What does everyone drink as a soft substitute?

Not doing topomax, just got all the other stuff but so far not here so surviving on milk thistle and evening primrose at moment.

SP

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Hi!
                              I drink sparkling water (flavoured or plain with fruit juice) . Yesterday I had this gorgeous drink at a pub which was elderflower cordial and sparkling water!
                              Eviexx
                              Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
                              Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
                              For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
                              "

Comment

30 Days Hath September

Hi Spiderpig, my soft drink of choice is lime with lemonade
                                Currently drinking tea.
                                I likes my morning cup of tea
                                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
                                X