I am such an IDIOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am such an IDIOT!

Today I was driving back from the mall, and it was my "craving time". They came on really strong today for some reason. So...I thought, "No problem. I'll just bust open an L-Glut cap and pour it on my tongue." (I've read here that it helps.)

Mind you, I have never opened one of the capsules, certainly not while driving.

So...I'm biting on the little thing trying to get it to pop open. I finally grab it with my fingers while holding b/w my teeth and pulled - hard.

It BURST open...some in my mouth, but most of the L-Glut was in the air swirling around like snow due to the sunroof being open. I give up and decide to just wait until I get home.

I had one more stop (had to pick something up at Kinkos). I walk in and the lady gives me a funny look from behind the counter. Instantly I know...

Went in the restroom and I had the L-Glut powder all over my face and in my hair. :nutso:

This sobriety thing is really...working well for me. LOL

I am such an IDIOT!

Haha! What a funny story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I am such an IDIOT!

SassyGirl,

:H:H

Great story. Glad you are using your tools instead of caving.

Good for you!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am such an IDIOT!

:H:H:H:H:goodjob:
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I am such an IDIOT!

What a great story! Thanks for the laugh!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

I am such an IDIOT!

Hi Sassy,

I wonder what the lady from Kinko's thought was all over you?!? Excuse me ma'am, it's just a little l-glut!!! Thanks for sharing - needed a little laugh today.

V.

Comment

I am such an IDIOT!

Hey!
              That was great!!! I had a good laugh with that! I'm sooo proud you're using you're supplements and not giving into temptation!!! I didn't know that you could open it up and sprinkle it on your tongue for cravings... Thanx for that as well. I've put some in my bag for moments like yours.
              Great Job Hun!

Comment

Working...
              X