Thanks in advance for listening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Wild Rose and welcome! I am just returning to this site ... I did well for most of last year, but wasn't as vigilant as I needed to be this year, so here I am (again). Wine's my pick as well, although I do love a good gin martini on occasion; I can stare at a fridge full of cold beers without temptation, and we have full bar at home with every type of liquor (we love to throw parties) and I never open the cabinet door. Dear hubby can stop after his second glass of vino, but I cannot. Lately, in fact, I can almost hear the comical "glug glug" when I drink wine. Not that I blame her for my behavior, but this behavior is exactly the same as my dear mother's -- who thankfully doesn't keep wine at her home any longer -- she sticks to beer and doesn't get drunk. Here's hoping my latest effort with Topa lowers my "off-switch" -- or at least gives me one! Good luck to you..

Comment

Thanks much, Wally. I wish there weren't a need for a "Here We Are Again" MWO group but ...

Congrats on your 4 AF days! Good for you. Maybe tonight will be my first AF night in a while.

Comment

Working...
      X