Weekends and the Invisible Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been here for a few weeks now and definately had my ups and downs, falling off and getting back on the "invisible wagon" we all try to ride. Exhausting at times I must say. So far I've been pretty good at staying on during the week but damn if I don't slip off at some point over the weekend. As stupid as its sounds, it's like I reward myself for being so good...like I earned it or something. I gotta come up with a better plan for next weekend. They need to put seatbelts on this wagon :H
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

ok reward for doing so good.. start think this way,get your hair done ,buy some clothes..something like that.. but dont drink .. there's your seatbelts
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Or you fall into the trap of "I've done a few AF days. See, I can do it! (So there!)"

Comment

Gather a tool box of things that make you feel good...Foods you love..movies that make you laugh...your favorite music Etc.....My TOOL BOX OF JOY has gotten me thru lots of tough times...It may help you,as well....Evie
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Gia --- I feel exactly like you..... and the moment seems to come on so quick and powerful, it takes you by surprise. I fall into the trap of "okay, I'll just have one or 2 glasses" to celebrate.

Comment

Working...
          X