Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2

All is well here. I am still to happy to have dug my way out of my drinking grave to lament or be suffering. I feel as though I have been released from jail or something. I feel free. Good night.

Day 2

Hi noma'am,

Glad to hear you are on day 2 and feeling good - yes it is a bit like a prision we create for ourselves isn't it - reading a book at the moment called 'The Keep' and in it a prisoner starts writing so as to 'open a door' in his head as all his other ones are closed. While not as drastic as that I feel a bit like I have to do that for myself.

See you on Day 3!
    :h
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Day 2

Noma'am ---- I with you on day 2 (again). Looks like I'll make it to day 3 after a close call tonight for about 30 seconds!

Comment

Day 2

Good job! I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Day 2

it only gets better everyday keep on going stay strong and think positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 2

Everyday Noma'am without AL is a day of sunshine! Looking forward to many sunny days for you. These journeys are always interesting . . .

V.

Comment

Day 2

Noma'am,

Awesome!!

:goodjob:

You will feel even better tomorrow.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 2

Hi Noma'am - good to hear you are released! I hope I am too - been stuck in this jail for a few weeks now, and it is just so hard to get out!! Why is the wagon so hard to get back on the second time around!
                Good luck to you - have a great Day3 AF tomorrow!
                xoxo Peanut

Comment

Day 2

WELL DONE! Keep it up, stay strong!

Comment

Day 2

Well Done Noma'am and New Day!

Stay strong:banana::banana::banana:
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X