Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 5th day sober

WIP,
    I also wanted to say how much I love reading your posts; you come to this battle with much wisdom and you gladly share with all of us. Thank you for that. kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

My 5th day sober

You're doing great, Michelle, hang in there. I was really tired and not myself for several days--all detox I'm sure. It gets easier though, trust me!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

My 5th day sober

Michelle - Concur on the feeling tired part. Our bodies are detoxing and recovering from all the abuse. It does improve but as you go through your first month, go with the flow. If you are tired...its ok.

Keep plugging!
        Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

My 5th day sober

thanks Kriger... back at ya!!!

wip

Comment

My 5th day sober

Congratulations LilM. Hang in there, it will get better.

Comment

My 5th day sober

Awesome LilMichele! You should be so proud of yourself - we are!
              "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

My 5th day sober

Wow, how awesome is the support on this thread!!

Lil.michelle you are doing a great job!!:wd:
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

My 5th day sober

I know deebee. EVERYONE is SOOOO fantastic on this site. I couldn't have done it without everyones support!!!

Comment

My 5th day sober

Michelle, you are doing great!

I wonder if the feeling low is kind of like the feeling you get after a heart attack and realize you must give up fatty foods, smoking, and alcohol.. It's a total lifestyle change - all for the positive - but I know that a lot of post MI patients end up on anti-D's due to everything they have to give up to stay healthy.

When I quit smoking i got depressed also...just felt like I was walking away from an old friend.

Sorry I am not much help to you...just have a lot of random thoughts today.

Anyway - so happy about your success so far. You're an inspiration!

Comment

My 5th day sober

Give yourself a nice treat today for being a "Winner".

You'll always be able to look back and say "I really did do it", and if you need, it makes it much easier to do it again.

Be nice to yourself, and keep up the success! You are over the hump now.

Comment

My 5th day sober

Good going Michelle. Lovely to hear you sounding so positive
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                        X