Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily OM inspirational website

Hello
    Some of you might already know about this website but jut thought I share it. They have a daily inspirational articles that you can access through their website or you can have them send it to your email address here's the link DailyOM - Nurturing Mind Body & Spirit
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Thanks 1more,

I have a special folder in my favorites for sites like this.... I love getting my daily dose of inspiration via mail!

I loved "Small steps for big change" how true.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks for the site 1more...Love it....Evielou
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thank you!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Thanks! I just went to it, very cool! My daughter is a yoga instructor and massage therapist, still in college too, so I sent it to her also, she'll love it!
          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Some great links too from that website and the members in the community. Thanks for the info 1MC!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I get my Daily OM horoscope every day at work. It is more words of wisdom for the day than a horoscope, I think, and that is fine with me. Something warm and inspirational to start the workday! :h
              Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
              ~Clutch

Comment

Awesome site - thanks 1MC!!! I have it saved to my favs.
                "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

I signed up for daily emails - Thanks!
                  Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Thanks, 1more........very nice site.

Darling x
                    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Great Site...thanks for posting!
                      Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Thank you 1more - we can all use more inspiration. Me included. You brightened my evening!

V.

Comment

I'm glad like it. You'll find this site inspiring and usefull in your journey. I know i have and I've only been reading it for the past week. Peace and Love
                          :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                          ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Working...
                          X