Hypno CDs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno CDs....

I would really like to get those hypno CDs, but there is no way I can afford them right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on some relaxation cds, stuff to read etc. that I could get until I CAN afford the $118? Thanks everyone
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Hypno CDs....

I'm not sure about other cds or reading material, but the calms forte supp is working very well for relaxation for me. Good luck to you
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hypno CDs....

There is a lot of free info on the internet... one of the easiest ways to do something relaxing is to slow your breathing, using a free timer-thing. Lowers blood pressure, feels good. I don't have the internet address right now, am needing to dash out to a meeting, pm me if you want more info and can't find it, and I will see what I can find. And also look at the meditation thread on here somewhere. That, too, is free, and very effective.

wip

Comment

Hypno CDs....

Hi KB,

Don't know what's available, but the hypno cd's are a lifesaver for me. They're worth the price once you can swing it. Was feeling like my alkie brain was wavering too much, and gave myself a tune up with the cd's today. Feel so much better. They are an intensive brain-retraining tool for the first 30 days, then can be used after that for tune-ups. Perhaps a long time member has a set they no longer use?

V.

Comment

Hypno CDs....

I just downloaded a hypnotic mp3 to my ipod from iTunes - 9.99. I can't comment on how good it is yet

Comment

Working...
          X