Sick of the trolls and drama queens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really not "getting it" as to why this is turning into something so divisive. I am quite sure that both parties here are totally sincere in their reasons for being here, and want to use this program to deal with their alcohol problems, just like (nearly all) of the rest of us. I don't think it's helpful to continue this thread, everything that needs to be said (and a whole lot more) seems to have been said. Probably would be good if the thread were simply deleted.

I hope that both parties stick around. We all have to learn to live with the tension of being in a group in which our values, goals, and ways of "getting there" may differ considerably. Let's try to struggle with that, with courtesy and a gentle approach.

wip

Comment

Enough said !!!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

God damn it...IAD you have not been picking on me lately!!!! I am still too fucking stupid to post images other than avatars??? We really should have a class here to show us slow ones like me how to play???? :H

Comment

Ripple, I love your new avatar!!! Besides, I thought you were the class clown!! You always (well almost) make me laugh!!!

And for the record, I agree with what WIP said! No one, doing their best should be asked to leave!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi Looking

It sounds like you were in a fragile place last night. But if you lash out like this, you will alienate people and not get the support you need.
            This is a support forum, and people open up and are vulnerable, and it hurts when we are yelled at.
            I have bumped up a thread called MANNERS! for you to read and consider.

Take care

Lila

Comment

Hi guys,
              The stuff I read on this post today was very scary. People calling each other names and swearing. Maybe we should all revert back to the simple quote "do unto other as you would have done unto you". Be nice, none of us are perfect. Happy Wednesday to all of you.
              AF since 2/4/10
              Nicotine free since 3/31/10
              FINALLY FREE

Comment

shirazgirl;387859 wrote: "do unto other as you would have done unto you".
                I second that!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                X