Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Day

Hi Froggie,

I'm so sorry I missed your post yesterday. Sounds like it was pretty painful. But today is a new day, a chance to start in a new and better direction. Sounds like you're well on your way. I've read some of the most remarkable advice on this thread and have taken it all to heart. We're never without hope as long as we're still breathing! Will be watching for your posts.

Vera-b.

Comment

A New Day

I'm so glad you are feeling better today and have a plan. I think for me sometimes I don't follow through because I'm either depressed so I lose focus or simply that my old habits are ingrained and I don't push hard enough until new habits are formed. I think your plan of coming here daily will help.

Comment

A New Day

Froggie -

Please, please, please....I am sure everyone on this site does not want to hear you apologize for anything....certainly not sharing so openly about what is obviously such a difficult part of your past. That actually takes alot of guts - alcohol induced or not.

So many have given great advice on seeing a counselor, etc. I can only suggest a journal and regular open entries written by you, just for you. As time goes on, reading your entries will help you see how you are healing and gaining your own strengths to be you.

I find my journal provides me wonderful insights I would never have expected, especially as I learn more about the inner me and how each part of my past reappears at unexpected times.

Stay strong and thanks for sharing yourself with us!

Erin
        Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Working...
        X