You Guys Rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Guys Rock!

I know I am fairly new here, but I wanted to thank you all for your kindness and support. This place is a true Godsend for me and has given me strength that I never knew I had to fight this thing. Reading the posts and all the responses have really had an effect on me. Don't want to sound Pollyanna-ish, but you are all so accepting and kind - something that you don't come accross all that often in cyber-land. And you keep me strong...even when a box of Shiraz explodes on me in my kitchen (long story - see ODAT Wendnesday...lol)

Thanks again everyone and here's to a wonderful life for us all!

:h K
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

You Guys Rock!

Amen to that, KB.

Comment

You Guys Rock!

Amen!
      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

You Guys Rock!

Together We CAN DO THIS....
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

You Guys Rock!

kool glad you feel good here.. we all are here for one another to fight agood fight against al ..
          keep on keeping on stay strong and think positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

You Guys Rock!

Thank you, KB. I agree with you that this is an amazing place filled with support.

Comment

You Guys Rock!

Do I hear a chorus of AMENS?!?

KB, your story was hilarious. I think your daughters will be looking for your help with their next science fair project. Who needs an exploding volcano when Mom can create the most spectacular display out of simple tools?? Keep up all your good efforts - they're really paying dividends for you and your family.

Vera-b.

Comment

You Guys Rock!

I second that, I am new here too and everyone has been so kind and supportive. :welcome: I was amazed I had so many helpful and supportive replies to my post. You have definitely come to the right place for help, even just reading the posts helps I think.
                Well done and keep going!
                Take care and stay strong
                AF since 19th August 2008! :yay::yay::wings::yay:

Comment

Working...
                X