Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

It's been a few days, thought I would get on and see how everyone is doing. I haven't had any rum in 5 days now. I have been having some wine but my consumption is WAY down. I feel better than I thought I would actually. I thought it would be harder than it has been.....So how are you guys doing?

Hello

Hi Healer,

All is well in the far north....
    Glad to hear you are doing well, take care
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hello

well thats a start keep on trying stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello

hi healer,you got a grip nc to see,keep up the good work gyco

Comment

Hello

Hey! Well done! Everything is good back in rainy cambridge England.Hoping for some sun shine! Today is my 7th day AF which is good. You're doing great!!!

Comment

Hello

Well done, it sounds like you have been doing really well, keep going and try not to get disheartened. :goodjob:

Take care
            AF since 19th August 2008! :yay::yay::wings::yay:

Comment

Hello

Hi Healer, Glad to hear your consumption is down. I've had one glass of wine since monday night, which Im disappointed about, but was thinking last night that on an average week Im having two bottles wine per night so its an improvement!
              (Plus, I didnt even enjoy the wine out of sheer guilt)
              Not looking forward to the weekend though... will be going out for dinner on saturday night, so will be tough to tell waiter "no, I would not like to look at the wine list".
              Love,
              Chelle
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
              X