Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting list of GOOD things!

FREEDOM
    * knowing that I have stopped doing damage to my body pouring poison into it all day every day.
    *having the chance to "get to know me"
    *being able to "fix" the problems I have created while drinking
    *coming out of the fog and feeling "in control" of my life.
    I am grateful to all of you for making it possible for me to have the blessings I have listed along with dozens more. Thank you... Thank you...Thank you! Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Remembering to let the dog out before nighty night because I either forgot or was too tired. How wonderful to wake up to a poop/pee free zone!

Plants are thriving because they are finally being watered. And I thought I just didn't have a green thumb. Turns out it was the hollow leg causing the problem
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

It’s a beautiful sunny day and I’m not in bed feeling sick.
        I have just come back from a lovely walk into town to get a hair cut.
        The place is now tidy after being a pigsty for the longest time.
        The sun is poring through the lounge window and I can see the trees outside.
        It is so nice to not have to look at a depressing mess.

Comment

No more middle of the night anxiety attacks. No more waking up guilt-ridden over what I may or may not have said. No more sleep deprivation. Instead, I have time with my kids and husband. I'm in my yard sun up to sun down enjoying the little garden and the flowers. I'm starting to like me again.

Julie

Comment

Working...
          X